IN HOUSE DELIVERY
Once the lot has been paid, Darley Auctions offers the followingdelivery options.
1. Pick up
You may collect the item yourself or send an accredited third party - with a signed authorization, identity document and a copy of the payment invoice for the lot/s - at Darley Auctions facilities. When choosing this option, it is recommended to pick up the item as soon as possible given, 15 days after the auction, Darley Auctions charges a fee of 2€ per day for each lot stored.
2. IN HOUSE DELIVERY
Darley Auctions offers transport management advising, from the best shipping method to the most appropriate company. Also, we put at your disposal door-to-door air shipping service management, including continuous information on the shipping status, to everywhere in the world. Therefore, we offer the possibility of border management of exported goods.
Shipping costs will always be borne by the buyer. Once the lot leaves the facilities, Darley Auctions is not responsible for any damage that the content may suffer during the transport phase. Nevertheless, we offer the possibility of contracting shipping insurance through Darley Auctions to cover the possible damages, with the buyer assuming the cost of said coverage.
Furthermore, we have a specialized packaging service for shipping fragile or weighty objects suited for all parts of the world. One may consult the approximate price of the packaging and shipping costs according to the characteristics and need of the lot/s through the published contact data.
- Protective packaging for all king of objects
- Basic option: For items that do not exceed 15kg in weight. It consists of an individual item packaging, double cardboard box, filling material, packing tape and straps.
- For very fragile or heavy items. It consists of individual item packaging, cardboard box, external wooden box, packaging material and packing tape.
*All the wooden packings have been made for Darley Arts SL.
They have been realized with treated wood according to export current regulation NIMF nº 15.
This treatment consists of reaching, in the heart of the wood 56 centigrade degrees of temperature during 30 minutes.
- Union packaging for grouping several items.
- Wooden boxes with a pallet and an inner packaging made with resistant and approved materials.
- Double strong cardboard boxes stacked in columns on a pallet.